I will be worth your whole

Mistressmaddi
Mistressmaddi
For those curious and interested in long term ownership, I’d love to explain how I do things.

The only expectations I have for long term subs are as follows: you must show me respect, value my time, & be submissive to me.

The details are something that we will figure out together as we go along. Every relationship looks different. What works for us, might not work for someone else.

To start serving, I require a tribute for my time. The tribute is so we can get to know each other better and discuss what works best for both of us. I want us BOTH to enjoy our interactions & be happy.

I understand that you may have financial restrictions or need to take breaks to take care of your mental health, your family or maybe you were maltreated by your previous mistress even after your loyalty... I will always understand and respect your boundaries. All I ask is that you respect my time, and communicate with me as best you can and with honesty.

If you’re interested in serving, interact with the post or reach out to me, but be ready to send if you’d like my attention. That’s how to stand out

Add my socials
X - @mistressmaddi1
Facebook- Maddi Avaly
Instagram- Mistresmaddi
Reddit- Mistressmaddi
WhatsApp- + 44 7 5 1 2 8 0 6 5 7 9
Jus
Jus
Hello😊
Mistressmaddi
Mistressmaddi
How are you ?